The alliance will create a powerful advertising partnership and will promote more AOL content to Google users.
Search advertising using Google technology will be introduced on the AOL network and display advertising will be extended on Google sites. The two sites will also collaborate on video search, instant messaging and improving the searchability of AOL content.
Dec 21, 2005
Google is to invest $1 billion in a five per cent stake of AOL, the US web portal and internet service provider.
Popular Posts - Tag and Earn More
- Apple on a Roll
- Understanding Facebook for Web 1.0 Users
- eBook, Self-Publishing, Starving Writers Gain Ad-Supported ePublishing
- New Media: The Problem is Monetization, The Solution is $50.00+ eCPM
- Profiling the Internet and Online Advertising
- Contextual, Behavioral, and AI Targeting
- Internet Consolidation or Fragmentation
- New Internet Roles with Social Media
- Blogging Ecosystem of Distribution Gadgets
- SEO or 'Flypaper Effect'
- Reality Television Comes to Journalism - Thy Name is Blogger
- Feeds, Weeds, Reads, and User Needs
- Sex, Money, Power - The Anchor of Social Media
- Forum: Anyone able to earn $100+ eCPM
- Lead Generation, Direct Mail, eMail, Word-of-Mouth, Buzz Marketing, Social Media Compared